—Discover New Possibilities—
La Posada at Pusch Ridge
Coming to Oro Valley
Destination Living in the Heart of Nature
Nestled amidst the rolling foothills in the shadow of Pusch Ridge just north of Tucson, a new era of lively, independent senior retirement living will blossom, a life plan community unlike any other.
Here on 80 hidden acres along the Canada del Oro riverbed, most of which will remain untouched, a forward-looking community of nature lovers and enthusiasts, thinkers and doers, friends and neighbors will come together to live their best lives in an incomparable, awe-inspiring setting.
Every day awakening to dramatic mountain views from your brand-new, spacious, finely appointed apartment home. Outside your door, new favorite hiking trails where flocks of quail and other wildlife scamper through the painted desert landscape.
And at every turn, you’ll find an oasis of wonderful amenities to enjoy—from sumptuous dining experiences to the resort-style outdoor pool with panoramic views to enriching opportunities—to pursue your greatest passions.
This dynamic Life Plan Community, so close to all you love yet so far from worry, will fill up fast. Join our Priority Program today with a fully refundable $100 deposit to reserve your place in line to select and secure your modern, new residence when the time comes.
It may be the easiest decision you’ll make.
Get in Touch
We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Let the Whole You Shine
Health and wellness are beacons of light that brighten the lives of everyone.
It comes from a holistic philosophy that’s centered around personal choice and having all the right opportunities to enhance growth and fulfillment, achieve a greater state of balance and harmony, foster meaningful relationships and connect more closely to our surroundings.
Based on seven dimensions of wellness, it’s an active, enriching way of living to keep you looking great and feeling good.
Here are just a few of the things to get excited about:
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center with on-staff personal training
- A multitude of personal and group classes that could include yoga, strength and balance, weight training and Tai Chi
- A resort-style pool with a full array of aquatic fitness classes
- Nature-filled walking and bike trails
- Fresh, healthy and made-to-order dining experiences
- A light-filled art studio with a variety of classes for all levels
- Resident-run clubs, committees and discussion groups
- Recreational, cultural, and social programs and events
- Outings to theaters, museums, restaurants, sporting events and more
- Lifelong learning opportunities on- and off-campus
Watch a Preview Event Today
Learn about La Posada Pusch Ridge
Join us for our On-Demand Preview Event. It’s a great way to experience all our welcoming community has to offer.
- Hear about the La Posada Pusch Ridge Priority Program
- Discover the engaging benefits and beauty that are waiting in heart of nature
- See the latest renderings of what’s coming
- Get thoughtful insights on the community
To attend our next event, join the Priority Program or have a general inquiry, use the form below. Let us know what’s on your mind. We’re here to help.